Fostering Lesson 2. Tzaddi Tradition
Summary of skill
- Reflect on lineage & tradition of Tzaddi as it relates to fostering spiritual community
- Reflect on Tzaddi as a faith tradition (3D reality), and as an energy body/group consciousness (mystical/metaphysical awareness)
- Become curious about how the tradition might support you, and how you might make a contribution to the tradition & current community
- Review Tzaddi vision & mission
- Circle discussion: from our perspectives focusing on our own journey as souls and the caring we need at this time, in spiritual community
- How can we be whole, given our wounds/imperfections and the wounds/imperfections of the world?
- How do we integrate our humanity and our Divinity?
- What is our awareness of the place of intersection of being and becoming, and how do we live from and explore that space?
Resources for reflection & discussion
- 1 Cor. 12:4 – 21, 26 – 31
- Core Lesson 004, Amy Skezas, Mystical & Metaphysical Spiritual Direction
- 21 Principles/Fostering Skills Checklist (download below)