Partnering is a stance of “actively joining with”—in this case, joining with:
- All the parts of yourself for greater wholeness, balance, and power (healing your inner splits and spiritual wounds)
- Other people, in their healing, on their spiritual journeys
- The Divine, God/Goddess/Great Mystery, the Source of life, the Source of all healing, blessings, and abundance
- What is: the actual state of things as opportunties come to you for spiritual healing and counseling, stripped of your projections, fantasy, etc. as much as possible so you can perceive clearly and respond appropriately, in the highest and best way
This seminar intensive on Partnering for Spiritual Growth & Service is suitable if you:
- Want to be more confident and competent when helping others with spiritual energies
- Want the fun of joining with others on the spiritual path in a focused vortex of spiritual growth & development
- Are considering ordinationto gain a credential for your spiritual helping work
The lessons for this seminar are:
- Tzaddi faith tradition
- Vocation in spiritual healing & counseling
- Preparing your energy
- Registering clients
- Celebration of being
- Active compassionate listening
- Vulnerability, potency, & reflection
- Unmet needs & longings
- Self-care & reflective practice
- Bringing it all together
The lessons are elegant and deceptively simple; they grow inside and through you as you put them to work in partnering for spiritual growth & service. The lesson titles are the same as some of the lessons in the other seminars in this series, but the “guts” of the way we approach each topic is focused in this seminar on Partnering for Spiritual Growth & Service.
Activities include guided visualization and meditation, silent time for contemplative or prayerful reflection, personal journaling, storytelling, PeerSpirit circle meeting structure, discourses, and an assortment of interactive one-on-one and group exercises to help each participant anchor concepts and skills through personal experience.
Please read about our classes to get a sense of how this seminar fits in.
- This is a biweekly, long distance class conducted in English, using email, internet access, and long distance phone service