Partnering Lesson 5. Registering Clients
Summary of skill
- Setting up good office procedures for your spiritual transformational work
- Discussion about informed consent and paperwork—Sample Registration Forms (download using the link below)
- Partner exercise
- Take the roles of client and practitioner
- Practitioner discuss and provide registration forms Confidential Registration Healing, Consent to Care/Waiver of Liability, and Waiver of Confidentiality/Consent to Release of Information
- Switch roles.
Resources for reflection & discussion
- Core Lesson 007, Amy Skezas, Private Practice Business Management for Spiritual Helping Professionals, pp. 12 – 19 “Sample Office Forms”
- Registration forms and other helpful information: Randolph K. Sanders, Ed., Christian Counseling Ethics: A Handbook for Therapists, Pastors, & Counselors (Downers Grove, Illinois: InterVarsity Press, 1997), Appendix C.